Our Managing Director Steven Harvey explains why Staines-upon-Thames is a fantastic place to invest, in 5 points:
- Employment: Close proximity to Heathrow Airport means that already 78,000 local jobs are available and with the 3rd runway being built by 2026 another 40,000 jobs and 10,000 apprenticeships will be forthcoming.
- Transport by Train: With the expected new Staines Light Railway coming together, 24/7 driverless trains will take commuters to Heathrow Airport in 9 minutes, meaning that demand for property in Staines-upon-Thames is likely to increase significantly over the coming years.
- London Commute: It’s a 35-minute journey into Central London and Enterprise M3 has significantly improved the congestion at Runnymead roundabout, which has gone from 49 seconds to navigate, down to 9 seconds.
- River Thames: Having such an iconic river running through the town has always made it a popular location, and currently it is under market value in comparison to other areas on The River Thames, so there is potential to invest and achieve higher Capital Growth over a period of years.
- The B.I.D . – As chairman of the Staines Business Improvement District, Steven is in a prime position to talk about the investment happening in the area, including major HQs for BP, Bupa and Centrica. Staines is also part of the Gigabit testing for superfast internet, so likely to encourage even more businesses to the area.
If you would like to know more about any of these points, or indeed, if you would like to invest in property in the Staines-Upon-Thames area, please contact us: HERE