Oasis Estate Agents, a Member of The Property Ombudsman, is committed to providing the highest standards of services to all our customers. To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, a complaints procedure is in place. This provides for the matter to be dealt with internally, and in the event that we are unable to deal with the issue to our mutual satisfaction, by reference to The Property Ombudsman. Below is a step by step guide to our complaints procedure:
1. If you believe you have a complaint, please write in the first instance to the Lettings Manager, Matthew Cefai, at the address below:
4 Mallard Court, Clarence Street, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4SP
You may also email email@example.com
Please note that the incident causing the complaint, or knowledge of that incident, must have occurred within twelve months of the complaint letter being sent. In the complaint, please state why you are unhappy and set out the specific act or omission that you believe has occurred. Please also state what you wish Oasis Estate Agents to do to resolve the complaint.
2. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
3. Your complaint will be investigated thoroughly in accordance with established in-house procedures and a formal reply will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of your complaint.
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our initial investigation, you are provided with a further opportunity to have the complaint reviewed by our Managing Director, Steven Harvey. Please write to him at the address below:
Mallard Court, Clarence Street, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4SP
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In the event that the final review as detailed above still fails to satisfy your complaint, then you are at liberty to have the matter referred to The Property Ombudsman. We will submit our file to the Ombudsman on request. You are also entitled to have your complaint referred to the Ombudsman should we fail to comply with our in-house complaints procedure within eight weeks from the date that we receive your initial written complaint. Please note that your referral to the Ombudsman must be within twelve months of the final viewpoint letter issued by Oasis Estate Agents.
This procedure complies with the Codes of Practice issued by The Property Ombudsman.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street