Senior Lettings Negotiator
We are currently looking for a senior lettings negotiator to expand our current team.
We need you to have:
- 2 years experience in lettings/property management.
- Or Landord experience with lettings/property knowledge.
- Full driving licence.
- Great administration skills.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
What will also help is:
- ARLA technical award.
- Local knowledge of Staines-Upon-Thames.
OTE £30,000+ dependent upon experience or pro rata for P/T job share which we would consider for the right candidate.
If this sounds like it could be you, apply below and one of our team will be in touch.
SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
– Register and manage applicants via Dezrez property software system.
– Establish your ‘hot’ applicants and call them daily.
– Book and carrying out viewings in a professional & timely manner.
– Ensure that you are fully knowledgeable about the properties you are marketing.
– Liaise with landlords in regards to their property condition, price and feedback from viewings.
– Receive offers from applicants and qualify them carefully before presenting to the landlord and before taking an initial payment.
– Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly, speedily and that all parties are aware of their legal requirements.
– Use your knowledge to ensure full legal compliance.
– Liaise with management department regarding any works required at a rental property.
– Identify and pass over leads to Oasis Financial Services.
– Source new business.
– Visit new homes sites regularly with yield cards.
– Be confident in providing yield and growth calculations to investor landlords.
– Contribute to social media campaigns with photos, videos and blogs.
– Look after the office, making it a very welcome environment at all times.
– Be knowledgeable about all of the Oasis services and be able to conduct valuations confidently.
– Know what paperwork to to provide to all customers throughout the rental journey.
– Ensure that CFP software and any other files are complete and tidy.
Key Skills Required
– Lettings legal knowledge.
– Engaging personality.
– High energy levels.
– Clean, full driving licence.
– Knowledge of Staines on Thames area
– Hungry and willing to learn new skills.
Here at Oasis we are always looking for new talent to help us expand and develop, if you have experience or an interest in property then we have a place for you in our dedicated team.
- Lettings Negotiators
- Sales Negotiators
These roles make up the forefront of our business and so we need you to be:
Prior work or knowledge of the property industry would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below and a member of our team will be back in touch.
If you like the sound of working for Staines-upon-Thames’ best loved, most respected and fastest growing estate agency, and you think you have the drive and determination to make a difference to the team, we have an application form for you to complete, so that we can learn a little more about you.
Please make sure that you fill in the form as fully as possible and tell us what makes you stand out from the crowd. We’re always looking for the right new people to join us and we’d love to hear from you!
This is your chance to shine: Please fill it out as fully and honestly as possible!
The questions are designed to help us get to know a little more about you so please make sure your key attributes, both professionally and personally, shine through. It is important to stand out from the crowd, so make sure you tell us about any achievements and how you worked towards these.